Guys! Here is a simple glowy Eid 2017 makeup inspiration.
The Ramadan is going by so fast am losing count. Can’t believe it’s day 18th already, less than 12 days to go, y’all know what that means right? PREPARATION FOR EID!!!!
Get your ankara fabrics to your tailors (the earlier the better, to avoid disappointment) for those ordering their wears online, place your orders now, to avoid stories that touch, i would be doing an Eid lookbook soon, keep your eyes glued on, but before we get to clothes and what not, i thought i would share an eid inspirational makeup with you all, so you don’t get confused on eid day and start thinking of what eye shadow to use or what color of blush is best. This would actually be my first makeup post on this blog, am so excited and i plan on doing more makeup looks now that I’ve got a blogger bestie with a fabulous camera.
For me, the Eid day is the day when we visit family members and family members visit, cooking and exchanging foods and that sorta thing. So this look here is the look i would go for and the look i would recommend for Eid day itself, because its simple, natural and neat and frankly stunning. Perfect for going for Eid prayer, and perfect for when all your nosy family members visit. No one would complain about your makeup been “too much” and no one would ogle rudely at you. I hope to do another makeup look for the second day, which is usually the day for friends and parties (halal only lol) and you can go all out with colors and liners, so again keep your eyes glued.
I don’t have a YouTube channel and i don’t want one yet cause it’s a little too much to handle for now, maybe soon but not yet. So if you want to see a short clip of how i achieved this look, please refer to my Instagram account or facebook page HERE or HERE respectively. I’m just going to leave the product details below so y’all can use as reference.
I kept the look natural, dewy, simple glowly, sticking to nude lipstick and nude eyes, no black liquid liners, no shouty rainbow colors, i smoked out the under eyes a little and lined a black liner close to the lashes just to kinda add depths to the eyes. And i tried to use mostly drugstore and easily gotten affordable products so don’t worry, you don’t need to break the bank to look this good on Eid. These pictures are all directly from the camera, no filter, no edits so please enjoy the pictures of this simple glowy eid 2017 makeup inspiration and scroll further for product details.
- BROWS: Hegai and esther brow definer in nubia and L A girl concealer in fawn to define and shades from carli bybel X BH cosmetics palette to highlight brow bone.
- EYES: Sleek cosmetics eyeshadow primer and shades from the carli bybel X BH cosmetics palette to set. Market buy eye liner for under eyes.
- EYELASHES: Unbranded eyeslashes from alibaba.com
- FACE: Milk of magnesia and house of tara face primer (to prime)
- FOUNDATION: makeup forever HD foundation in the shade 170
- CONCEALER: L A GIRL concealer in amber
- SETTING POWDER: Sacha butter cup powder
- POWDER CONTOUR: Zaron face definer in PZ10
- FACE POWDER: Zaron face powder
- BLUSH: Sleek cosmetics blush in coral
- HIGHLIGHTER: Shades from the carli bybel X BH cosmetics palette.
- LIPS: House of tara lip liner pencil in dark brown and Zaron moisturizing lipstick in Tanna. NYX cosmetics lip shine in golden prune.
- SETTING SPRAY: NYX cosmetics setting spray (dewy finish)
So that’s it guys. I hope you find this useful. This look is not limited to eid alone, all my Christain readers, y’all can try this look for church on Sunday or heck, even just during any other regular day, there are no rules to makeup remember!
Where would you rock this look to? Are you a fan of natural looking makeup or bold colors?